Contest Rules / Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) that apply to the #flyspacehero contest (“Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Terms and confirms they have read and understood the Privacy Notice at www.tdgaholdings.com/privacypolicy. Please also see the limitations of liability below.
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry on 13 December 2021 and closes at 11:59pm CET on 13 January 2022 (“Entry Period”).
- Eligibility: To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be 18 years old or over (or at least the age of majority in their home country if that is set higher than 18). A limit of one (1) entry per person applies to the Promotion; only the entrant’s first entry will count, subsequent entries will be disregarded (except Promoter’s sole discretion). Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in the form of a current, valid passport and such other proof as Promoter reasonably considers necessary.
- Not eligible: Even if they meet the above criteria, the following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Promoter or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved or associated with the operation, promotion or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must do the following during the Entry Period:
- follow Space Hero (@wearespacehero)
- post an Instagram Story showing your best Zero-G moves (make sure it can be viewed publicly)
- use the hashtag #flyspacehero
- tag @wearespacehero
- tag the Creator you want to fly with
- Each Submission must be the entrant’s own original work. By posting a Submission, each entrant warrants and represents (i.e. guarantees) that all elements of the Submission are the entrant’s own original work and the use of the Submission for the purposes described in these Terms will not infringe the intellectual property rights (or any other rights) of any person or organisation.
- Submissions may not include incidental use of third-party branding or logos on any items (such as clothing, furniture, cars or buildings). Such branding must not be the focus or subject of the Submission.
- Submissions should only feature the entrant, and no other individuals.
- Submissions must not include any confidential information or any person’s personal information without the written consent of that person (or their parent or legal guardian if a minor).
- Submissions must not be, or contain, any material that is likely to be threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic (including nudity), abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, threatening, malicious, menacing, inflammatory, in breach of confidence, or unlawful in any way.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant warrants and represents that they have the right and authority to accept the Prize and enter into any further releases, waivers or agreements as may be required by the Promoter in relation to the Promotion (including the Submission and Prize), and that by doing so the winner will not be in breach of any agreement with, or obligation to, a third party.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrant warrants and represents that they have not done anything or made any public statement (including on social media) that could reasonably be regarded as derogatory or disparaging of Promoter or its products or services, or of the Creators. Also, the entrant warrants and represents (i.e. guarantees) that they know of no information, facts or circumstances related in any way to the entrant that could reasonably be considered damaging or embarrassing to Promoter by virtue of the association between Promoter and the entrant arising from entry into the Promotion.
- Return economy class flights from a major airport in the city/state in which they live to Florida, USA including related taxes. The flight will depart on or around March 3, 2022 and return on or around March 5, 2022 – details to be confirmed by Promoter;
- Private airport transfers outbound from the winner’s home to the departure airport, return transfers between the arrival location airport in Florida and the hotel accommodation, and (group) return transfers between the hotel accommodation and the events;
- Two nights’ accommodation in a minimum three-star hotel in Titusville, Florida (home of the Kennedy Space Center & SpaceX). on a single occupancy, bed and breakfast basis;
- A guided tour of the Kennedy Space Center and Visitors Complex at a date and time to be specified by the Promoter;
- A Zero-G Flight (experiencing zero gravity on a Zero-G plane 10,000 feet up!)
- Meet’n’Greet and reception with the Creators, astronauts and members of the Space Hero team
- Zero-G graduation ceremony
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and no cash alternative is available. However, if the Promoter considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Promoter’s discretion.
- All elements of the Prize must be used in the same itinerary. The winner is not entitled to receive any unused portion or element of the Prize.
- Entrants must be fully vaccinated, have a valid passport, be in sufficiently good health to travel and participate in the Prize, and have a basic level of English.
- The Prize excludes all costs and expenses incurred by the winner that are not expressly included in these Terms, including without limit: (i) any transportation that is not expressly included; (ii) food and beverages that are not expressly included; (iii) travel and medical insurance and any other required travel documents; (iv) any discretionary spending; and (v) any related taxes.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are available and able to participate in the prize at the appointed time between the dates of March 3rd 2022 and March 6th 2022. No alternative times and dates are available except in Promoter’s sole and absolute discretion.
- The winner must comply fully with all applicable laws, rules and guidance, and with the terms and conditions (including health and safety requirements, travel and visa requirements), applicable to the Prize. Prizes are subject to the Zero-G terms and conditions available at www.tdgaholdings.com/contestrules. Promoter will have no liability to any winners if any winner is unable to receive the full benefit of the Prize or is denied entry to, or is asked to leave, any relevant venue as a result of a failure to abide by such terms, any applicable law, or as a result of inappropriate behaviour.
- Within around five (5) days after the Entry Period, Submissions will be narrowed down by the Promoter and at least one independent person until there are ten (10) entries per Creator – Submissions will be selected based on their levels of originality, quality, fun, quirkiness and creativity;
- Submissions relating to each Creator will be paired at random and pitched against each other via Instagram Story’s polling mechanism over a period to be confirmed but expected to be on or around January 3rd 2022 to January 13th 2022;
- Then, Space Hero will be presented with the remaining five (5) Submissions, and, alongside at least one independent judge, Space Hero will select one winner based on their levels of originality, quality, fun, quirkiness and creativity. Space Hero and other judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Terms are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Promoter makes no representation that materials relating to the Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Disputes: If there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Terms, Promoter’s decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Terms and any other document referred to in these Terms, these Terms take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Terms will not be affected. Promoter’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
18+ only. Ends 13 Jan 2022. Max 1 entry per person. T&Cs apply, see www.tdgaholdings.com.
Promoter: Space Hero Holding Ltd.